Thursday, November 20, 2008

Believe It Or Not

Grateful Dead
Alpine Valley Music Theatre
June 23, 1988

Iko Iko
Minglewood Blues
It Must Have Been The Roses
Me & My Uncle-> Mexicali Blues
Stagger Lee
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Bird Song
Promised Land
Hey Pocky Way
Believe It Or Not*
Women Are Smarter
He's Gone-> Drums-> Jam->
I Need A Miracle->
Gimme Some Lovin'->
All Along The Watchtower->
Morning Dew,

E:Blackbird*
E: Brokedown Palace


*First Time Played


This show is hard to describe, it such an emotional show for me. How do you describe near perfection? Bliss. Love. Magical.

This is without a doubt one of my favorites Grateful Dead Shows. (Especially one I was not actually in attendance.)

The Believe It Or Not brings me to tears every time I hear it. Every time. This Dew, is mind blowing and Blackbird? What a treat. Still not my first show… mine is not for a month later.

Enjoy,

Sunny

Click Here To Go To The Show On Archive

2 comments:

Shannon said...

awesome. I have been listening. I still think you need to embed the box.

Sunny said...

you'll have to show me how Shannon.